Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TV for Me

American Idol:: I think Chris Daughtry is going to win. From the beginning I have said they want a guy to win this year so they chose a lot of mediocre girls to compete against the guys. Whatever. I don’t care. I thank American Idol for bringing us Kelly Clarkson. The end.


Lost:: This show pisses me off. I loved the first season on DVD b/c it allowed me to get all addicted to it without commercials and whatever..but watching it on a weekly or tri-weekly basis if they show a re-run.. I can’t do it. The show is good at giving you 50 minutes of boring and then 5 minutes of AMAZING that make you tune in the next week. The smart thing about this show is that the writiers can do ANYTHING they want because the audience is always lost..you don’t know these characters and every episode can change anything about the character or the story..you constantly know nothing while watching this show.


America’s Next Top Model:: I just started watching this show in the middle of this season and somehow Im hooked. It seems so unbelievable how serious the posing and facial expressions and whatever are taken on the show. Tyra Banks is so .. just .. I don’t have any words for her.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris Daughtry is a whore. Go Taylor!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home