Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

::he’s back

I kept getting confused while I was watching this. I kept wondering if I was watching the right Harry Potter movie because characters kept mentioning Azkaban and then I would think about ‘The Prisoner of Azkaban’ and then..it was all in my head. I was watching the Goblet of Fire. This movie scared me. If I had children they would not be watching this movie unless they were over 12. Voldemort! I was so frightened seeing him take form. Ah! Run, Harry!

What I like about this world of Harry Potter is the huge scope of imagination involved. Imagine if there was this amazing school for wizards out in the mountains with pieces of art that come to life and ghosts floating the halls. Potions and curses and magic and the basic good vs. evil theme. Love it. I can imagine being a true Harry Potter fan dying everytime news was released about one of the new books being released and news about the next book being a movie. Glad I’m not so addicted. Very glad, indeed. Good movie, look forward to watching (not reading) the next installment.

9 out of 10 stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home